I haven't posted new photos of the baby recently, so here are a couple. In this first one, he is peeking around the corner of the sofa so he can see me. He LOVES playing peek-a-boo! DH took this photo, and he's really proud that he did. I'm slowing training him... ;-)
This is a photo I took the other night. DS#3 was fussing so badly, but I was giving his dear sister a bath and getting her ready for bed. DS#1 is so good with him and held and sang to him until he fell asleep. The baby looks so adorable here, doesn't he?Golden Arrow update: DS#1's teacher emailed DH back about how he had made an error with one of the quiz grades. The short story is that his average in that class is "95" and not "93" for the quarter, so he qualifies for the "Golden Arrow".
5 comments:
Awww he is such a sweetie! Congrats on the Golden Arrow
Love these pictures! The baby is so very cute and what a nice (and smart) big brother to help out!
Woohoo for the Golden Arrow! Always pays to questions things.
My first thought with that 2nd photo...Does he realize the baby fell asleep? He's so engrossed in that book. lol WTG for helping out big brother!
He is such a cutie and that picture with him asleep with DS#1 is precious!!
congrats to both of them on their "golden arrows"!!
That second picure is so precious!! Such cuties!!
Post a Comment