Thursday, January 10, 2008

Longing for Creative Stuff

I've blogged every day this month, so I couldn't let tonight go by without saying a little something. I just wish I was still doing a layout a day like I've been doing for the first week of this month. There's just something about exercising my creative side that makes me happy and satisfied. I hope I can get some more pages done this weekend.

I booked our flight to Denver for Easter Break tonight. I got a decent deal on a non-stop flight and I couldn't pass it up. Non-stop flights are SO much easier when traveling with small children. It'll be so fun to visit the mountains again. The kids are pretty excited about going to ski and play in the snow. We haven't been there in about 3 years, so DD doesn't really remember it too well, but the boys do. DS#3 will get to wear the same snowsuit that DS#2 and DD wore at about a year of age. You can get a lot of use out of those things if you only use them once every three years or so!

That reminds me, maybe I'll need to do one of those "connections" layouts that my friend Catherine always talks about where I show photos of the three kids in the same snowsuit. Ooh, now that sounds like a cool idea. I love that creative stuff!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great idea!! Waiting anxiously for the layout! :)
I wish you'd had time for a layout, too. I know I get grumpy when I'm away from the scrap room for too long.

Laura said...

I know what you mean about not getting that creativity in. I'm happy just sitting amongst all my stuff but it still isn't scrapping!
Denver sounds fun. I bet the kids will have a blast!

Rachael said...

I love the idea of a connnections layout!!

Sounds like a fun trip is planned!