Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Nine Months

I don't have a layout done today because I'm working on a lecture that I'm giving tomorrow. I just wish I didn't get so nervous every time I give one of these things! I'm sure it's because I never feel like I know what I'm talking about. I'm going to have to change that one of these days...

For the good news, DS#3 is NINE months old today! He had a routine appointment with his pediatrician today. He is apparently dropping off the chart as far as weight--he's only 16 lbs. 13 oz. which his siblings all reached by about 3-5 months. He is definitely still growing, though, since his height is up to 28 1/2 inches (about 50th percentile). His head circumference is 44.5 cm if that means anything to anyone out there. The doctor isn't too worried yet, since he is still growing, but he did discuss allowing him to eat fatty foods, even ice cream! The kids heard that and they all want to feed him ice cream. DS#3 is also meeting all of his milestones, like babbling and getting into things, pulling up, etc. By the way, that's new--he is pulling up by himself on furniture now, not needing assistance from anyone like he was before. It'll be just a matter of time before he starts walking along the furniture. Just tonight he crawled into the office into my scrap area and started pulling at my bags of kits and trying to open my drawers. Uh-oh!

I'll try to get some new photos up on the blog tomorrow!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Good luck on your lecture! I'm sure you'll do a great job!

Laura said...

After the lecture did you look back and wonder what you were so stressed about? I give you credit, I can't get up in front of crowds. I'm sure it was great!
You're going to have a child on 2 feet in no time. Watch out! ;)