Here I am putting my blog to good use again. I used a couple of my June 2007 entries for the journaling here about DS#2's eighth birthday. After DS#2's basketball game today, I tried to give him a kiss on the cheek. He tried to run away as usual, but I grabbed him and I was trying to hold him, but he was strong enough that I couldn't bring his face toward me. I did manage to kiss the top of head, anyway. :) DS#3 got his first taste of ice cream today. I took the kids to Baskin Robbins after dinner. I put the Jamoca ice cream in a sugar cone in front of him and he automatically opened his mouth. I dabbed some on there, he tasted it, and then he opened his mouth again. When I was slow about giving him some, he let me know how impatient he was by screaming at me. I took some photos and even took a video. I told the kids that I was going to show DH the video and he would probably say, "That's my son!" We got home, I showed DH the video, and he proudly said, "That's my boy!" I haven't had time to upload and edit any recent photos, but hopefully tomorrow I'll post a photo of my ice cream loving baby! :)
2 comments:
Ice cream was always one of DH's favorite things to give the tiny kidlets...
Isn't it great having journaling done for a layout?! I just copied some the other day from my neglected blog!
Love the layout!
How cute that DS3 has a new love! Who doesn't love ice cream?! :)
Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the tag! I'll get to it,promise!
Post a Comment