I had to work yesterday and it was a particularly busy night. I feel like I've been hit by a truck, I'm so exhausted! Fortunately, the baby has been keeping things down and I was able to nurse him to day, but unfortunately, he still has some of those containment leaks and also DD started the throwing up yesterday. Today after school, DS#2 was telling us that he wasn't feeling well. I think it may have been the power of suggestion (either that or the way my body is reacting nowadays to being so tired) but my stomach was feeling queasy today, too. So tomorrow, we'll have two possibly three kids at home. Sigh--so much for a "day off"!This page isn't particularly inspired, but the grandparents might enjoy photos of DD. I'm sure they'll want to read an excerpt from the journaling. I asked DD what she like the most about soccer and she said, "Being on the bench." When I asked why she didn't like running around, she replied, "Because I get hot." There you have it--a kindergartener's perspective on soccer. :)
3 comments:
That's such cute journaling!
Fun LO!
Hope your feeling better and so are the little ones! I am home with a sicky too so I feel for you! UGH!
Hope everyone feels better soon!!
Post a Comment