Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A Page A Day

I just signed up to do a Layout-a-Day Challenge for the 31 days in January at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Am I crazy or what?!! Here's the page I did very late last night before I knew I was even going to do this challenge. It's a simple page with all of the kids' handprints stamped and a photo I took yesterday so I can see how big they're getting over time. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I love the concept of this one! So fun to have their hand prints recorded!

Jill said...

This is so cute. Two great ways to record their growth on one page, the hands and the photo. Wonderful title page.

The Mom said...

I totally agree, this is simply the best new year layout I have seen!!

Pam Sivage said...

Love the layout!!Great idea with the hand prints and the picture!