Saturday, January 12, 2008

I was tagged!!!!

By Jen.

Seems the idea here is to answer all the questions and then add one yourself at the bottom, then tag some people. :)

1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: My cute kids and how lucky I am. :)

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? Disney World and at the top of Keystone Mountain

3. Name 2 things you do every day: Nursing my baby and watching TV

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I am married and the mother of 4 children.

5. 2 places you wish to visit: Hawaii and Washington, D.C.

6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I hate confrontations and I've been pregnant 7 times that I know of.

7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: Lanie (my family's nickname for me) and Mel (everyone else's nickname for me that I don't like too much but that I don't try to correct anymore)

8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: Chocolate milk and orange-pineapple juice

9. Janet's question: What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you’ve had in your life? I've really only had four jobs. The one that I have now (and those of you that know me know what it is) is pretty interesting on a daily basis. Besides that, I've only been a receptionist at a family friend's medical office, a medical records file clerk, and a lab tech (for a summer in college). I don't know if those would necessarily qualify as "interesting".

10. Cheri's question: Name 2 resolutions you've either already broken or 2 that you've kept so far: Well, I haven't exercised at all recently, but I have scrapped more pages, so I've got one broken and one kept.

11. Jen's question: If you could be any age you wanted to be what would it be? I would be at my present age, because I have all the experience of previous years that have made me the person I am today.

12. Melanie's question: What is your favorite holiday and why? I just LOVE Christmas! I love all of the family time. I love the decorations. I love the meaning of the holiday. I love that I get to celebrate my birthday right beforehand! *WINK*

And I am going to tag...
Anita
Pam
Laura
I can't think of any more people that might actually read my blog that have their own blogs, but if anyone else wants to, please participate! :)

2 comments:

The Mom said...

You have been scrapping like a machine and they are all wonderful!! Thanks for playing!

Catherine said...

I always find these tags interesting to read.