Saturday, January 05, 2008

Oh Poop!

I told DH that he is never allowed to say that he is worried that little man hasn't pooped in X number of days. I think this was Day#3 or something like that, but now he has officially pooped three times and all three were containment leaks, including one that was up his back and on our bed!!!
Poor thing is just miserable! :( He has also been throwing up everything. I'm glad that I only fed him some rice cereal and not something orange or green earlier today. He did manage to hold down some bananas tonight, followed by some Pedialyte. I nursed him tonight about an hour ago, so hopefully that one will "stick". Poor little guy! :(

On an upbeat note, the "little guy" on this layout scored today at his basketball game! He had two out of his team's three points. We're very proud of him!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Poor little one! Hope he feels better quickly. Cute layout for today!

Pam Sivage said...

Loving your great layouts!! Sorry the baby is sick, hope he recovers quickly!

The Mom said...

I love this layout!! You are doing great with the challenge!!

I totally feel for your little guy I didn't get day #6 layout done for the same reason. I finally caught it too!!!