Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Little Obsession

I have been really happy with how many layouts I've completed this month. Scrapbooking is really quite an obsession for me and I feel good when I'm indulging in my obsession. Unfortunately, I also feel down sometimes when I'm NOT indulging. Why is that? I have no idea, but I hope I find out soon, because otherwise, DH is not going to be happy with me. If anyone out there has any ideas, please share them with me. :)

These are two pages I did yesterday and today. In the first one, DD is only two years old. In the second one, she is five and thoroughly enjoying herself at Disney World. I try to remind myself every day how lucky I am to have such a wonderful DD. Sometimes it's tough when I'm grouchy and she is just chatting on and on about nothing--like tonight. I should be happy that she's healthy enough to talk incessantly, right?

I think that's all I'll get done for tonight. DS#3 was not kind to DH and me last night and I'm beat!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the layouts and hope you DS lets you sleep better!

Karen said...

Hope all is well in the sleep dept. :)

Your dd has grown so much, she is beautiful!!