We're signed up to get free ice cream coupons from Coldstone Creamery on our birthdays, so we went there to get ice cream again tonight. Last night we went to Brindles and both times DD got chocolate ice cream with gummi bears mixed in. DH and I both think "Yuck!" when we hear that, but she IS the Birthday Girl after all. I chose this for my picture of the day out of the handful that I took because I caught DD just after she had put ice cream in her mouth. She looks a bit amused by her Mama taking so many pictures of her. I also chose this picture because DS#3 doesn't have his cheesy smile. He did that AFTER I took this photo.
Because Coldstone Creamery is so close to Michael's, I used this as an excuse to stop at Michael's first to get party favors for DD's birthday party on Saturday. A few months ago I was there with DS#3 and he did this very same thing--line up the toy trains in a row. He also lined them up on the floor, but DS#1 had the camera at the time and didn't take a picture. I really have to train him better. Thankfully, when it was time to go, DS#3 didn't fuss about putting away the trains.
Lastly, I had to share this picture from yesterday. You can't see the rain actually falling, but look how wet the ground is. You can also see how fried our grass is. I think it's sad that it rains so little here that I'm taking pictures of it raining!
2 comments:
At least you did get rain,we have had about 1 inch all summer!
I'm so looking forward to fall when we will finally get rain again.
Post a Comment