Friday, August 14, 2009

Reading to DS#3

My sisters and their kids got here this afternoon so they could come to DD's birthday party tomorrow. As soon as they arrived, the girls went off to play in DD's room. They sang and danced and played school. DS#2 and my nephew went off to play video games. DS#3 had no one extra to play with, but he had lots of people ready and willing to read books to him. His favorite books are the ones about Thomas the Tank Engine, of course, and here the girls are reading his "Thomas's ABC Book" to him. He tends to want the same books read over and over, so it was a good thing there were extra readers around.

I can't even tell you how adorable this was to see in person. DS#3 was copying his cousins putting their hands under their chins, but of course as usual, he had a cute toddler twist. I'm disappointed that this picture is blurry but I had to at least post his adorable facial expression on my blog. Isn't that dimple too cute?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It's an adorable photo!