Tonight was the start of soccer practice for both older boys. This is a photo of DS#2 with his team and coach. It was still close to 100 degrees outside when I went to go pick him up around 7:30PM. I had the other kids with me running errands, but I had to get there by 7:30PM for DS#1's practice. Yes, that's right--the older boys both have soccer practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays but DS#2 has practice from 6-7:30PM and DS#1 has practice from 7:30-9PM. Ugh! This week DS#2 also has practice on Saturday morning, and next week he has at least three "Club Friendly" games for Saturday. "Club Friendly" games are basically games set up by the coach with other teams for "practice", sort of like a scrimmage where the results don't really count but your team gets a chance to play together against another team. Next Saturday is also DD's birthday party. The busy school/fall season has begun for us!
I had to take this picture of DS#3 tonight because he looked so cute, almost like he was stretching. He was very interested in watching his big brother playing during practice. He even started pointing and saying his name. I half expected him to yell out his brother's name and distract him.
I also had to take this picture because I loved how DS#3 went to DS#1's chair and was casually leaning against him. I love the connection between those two! I could go on and on about how well DS#1 cares for DS#3 and how well DS#3 responds back. I "had to" get a new pocket camera last week because the other one broke. This is the first time I've taken a bunch of photos with this new camera and especially using the zoom feature to it's potential. One of the reasons why I picked this one was the 10x zoom lens. It's so much easier than carrying that huge zoom lens on my big camera. Although I love the pictures from my big camera more, I enjoyed the photos from this new camera better than the old broken one.
2 comments:
It's hard to believe soccer season is starting again. I thought we were finished with soccer but now she is playing in college so it continues.
I need a new "purse" camera as well. I can't believe soccer is going on with those high temps!
Post a Comment