Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas 2009 Photo

I wanted to go ahead and get the Christmas photo done today, so I set the kids up outside in the back yard this morning. They were pretty cooperative for the most part. DS#2 is usually the most reluctant to get his photo taken but he doesn't usually end up disappointing me. I was surprised that DS#3 was so cooperative, almost too cooperative. I have quite a few "cheesy smile" photos, and a couple of photos where he is standing up very tall, so much so that he looks like he is trying to stretch his neck as much as possible. The best photo (with everyone looking) was the one where DD was arching her back so much that everyone that saw the picture remarked on her weird position. That bothered DH so much that he nixed that photo. So, we settled on this one. DS#3 isn't looking straight at the camera, but he looks happy. Notice the binoculars in DS#3's hands. That was the key for getting him to cooperate so well. ;)

I may be a little biased, but I look at this picture and think, "Wow! I have the most beautiful, photogenic children!" :)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

it's a wonderful photo!