This was another one of those boring routine days where I couldn't get motivated to take a picture of the day, so I'm posting this picture from Tuesday. The picture in my blog header above was also taken at around the same time. DS#3 was enjoying his daily dose of Dora the Explorer. DS#1 wanted to play his Playstation 3 game on the TV in the living room, so I put DS#3 in my bedroom. He seems to enjoy just draping himself over the footboard of my bed, and he was totally ignoring me as I snapped probably about 15-20 pictures (most of which I quickly deleted). Sometimes DH and I both like to just stare at his adorable little toddler face, trying to soak in what he looks like and acts like today, and knowing that moments like this will pass too soon.He didn't take a nap today, so he ended up falling asleep in the van on the way to pick up his siblings from soccer practice. He stayed asleep even after being transferred from DH's van to my car. He did move around a bit, but he stayed asleep as I changed his poopy diaper and changed him into his night clothes then put him in bed. He's awfully cuddly when he's sleepy, and I wish I could have spent more time holding him, but I had to tend to his big sister. Yes, these moments will pass too soon...
1 comment:
It happens faster than you can even imagine...believe me.
Post a Comment