Friday, November 13, 2009

Finally Friday

This is the scene I walked in on when I got home from work. Fridays tend to be the days when DS#2 and DD have friends over after school. I love how in this picture, the kids are all so mesmerized by the Guitar Hero game, including DD and DS#3, who are only spectators. This scene was short-lived since we had to get ready for our soccer games tonight.

DH left with DS#1 for his 7PM soccer game at 5:30PM. His team won 5-1. DS#1 went to a pizza place with his teammates after the game. I left for DD's 7:30PM soccer game at 6:30PM with the other kids. Her team lost 8-0. We came straight home and got everyone bathed and dressed for bed. Tomorrow, DD has four 4v4 games, each game being only about 20 minutes long and without a halftime. What on earth would we do if we didn't have soccer games to go to? ;-)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You'd have a lot more free time...:)