Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Exhibit A and B

I usually let DH post these types of things because he was actually there, but I didn't take any other photos today, so I'm using one of his photos for my photo of the day. I loved this photo he took of the floor in front of our staircase. DS#3's shoes were already in place when DH noticed that there were crayon marks on the floor. He called me to tell me about it, and while he was telling me on the phone about how he was thinking of taking a picture, he automatically started cleaning up the crayon with a rag. Luckily, he left a little bit of crayon so he could take this picture for "Exhibit A". ;)

He also found "Exhibit B" on the built-in file cabinets in the office. Of course, we have no idea when DS#3 made these marks, so it's a little late to be disciplining him. DH did tell him again not to draw on the house or furniture, but who knows he'll actually do as he is asked.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh yeah, I vividly remember art murals on the walls....