I was scheduled to work late today, but I got lucky and it wasn't busy, so I got out on time to pick up DS#1 from school. At home, DH had planned on quiche for dinner. We recently bought "GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra" so we decided to watch that during dinner. We don't have many nights like this where we don't have any activities planned. I guess it was so relaxing that DS#3 (who was napless) fell asleep within the first half hour or so of this very loud and action-packed movie. One minute he was sitting in my lap watching all the helicopters and planes, etc. The next minute I realized that his eyes were closed. Sleeping children are beautiful, aren't they?
Monday, November 16, 2009
Relaxing Dinner and a Movie
I was scheduled to work late today, but I got lucky and it wasn't busy, so I got out on time to pick up DS#1 from school. At home, DH had planned on quiche for dinner. We recently bought "GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra" so we decided to watch that during dinner. We don't have many nights like this where we don't have any activities planned. I guess it was so relaxing that DS#3 (who was napless) fell asleep within the first half hour or so of this very loud and action-packed movie. One minute he was sitting in my lap watching all the helicopters and planes, etc. The next minute I realized that his eyes were closed. Sleeping children are beautiful, aren't they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There's almost nothing better than a sleeping kidlet!
Post a Comment