I'm at work today, so I've uploaded this one cell phone photo that I took yesterday. I was getting gas at Costco and as I turned to take this photo of Eric sitting in the car, instead of telling me the usual "No Pictures", he said "I love you, Mama!" What a sweetie! This was after dragging him to Michael's to get more premade card bases for my Christmas cards, then to Target, then back to Michael's to take advantage of the two Michael's coupons. After that we went to Costco the first time to pick up a couple of photos to make sure they looked okay in print before ordering the 90 photos I needed for the Christmas cards. We picked up a hotdog for Eric at Costco and ate it at home while I ordered the 90 prints online. Somewhere in there I accidentally bonked his head with the car door. This picture was after we picked up the second batch of pictures. He wanted to go "shopping" with me, by the way, so he did all of that running around by choice. The fact that he said "I love you after being dragged around like that really warmed my heart. :)
By the way, he fell asleep on the way home. I tired out my poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment