Aren't these the cutest snowman decorations? What's even cuter about them is that when you press the button on one of them, a wireless signal is sent to the other ones and they all start playing and moving together. I have them all lined up for this picture, so that might not sound like such a cool thing, but the kids and I were at the Hallmark shop tonight and there were several of each snowman on different shelves and they were separated by several feet. When we pressed the button on one of them, all of them started moving. After seeing that, we bought the three that they had. The fourth one, a trumpet player, will be released on December 2nd. I guess we'll be back at Hallmark to buy that one.I'll report on what ornaments the kids chose at a later date, when I can get a photo of their ornaments.
1 comment:
What a cute set!!
Post a Comment