I can't upload photos from my SLR camera right now, so instead I took this photo of my sister's big coffee table with my iPhone. I've taken over her coffee table with my cardmaking supplies. Thankfully I've had some days off this week to work on this. Thanks for my dear sister Cynthia for her advice with my cards and the use of various tools. She's a pro at this! ;) Thanks so much also to my sister for housing my entire family and hosting Thanksgiving! She's done an incredible amount of work in the last couple of days (probably for longer too, but I've only been here for a couple of days). Thanks also to my Mom and Dad and my other sister Melissa for driving over here and spending the day with us. The kids had a lot of fun playing with each other. I only wish that we could spend more time with my in-laws and Patrick's family as well.
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
1 comment:
The cards look awesome!
Post a Comment