I took this photo of Eric on Sunday when he was talking on the phone with my mom. He looked so animated while he was talking. He's getting better and better at one-on-one conversations. I can usually find out a lot about how his day went by what he tells me about his day when I get home from work--although sometimes he gets mixed up what happened on one day versus another.I also have to share a story that Patrick told me yesterday. He took Eric to the childcare area at the gym while he went to go exercise. One of the childcare workers later told Patrick about what a sweet boy Eric is. Apparently, a little girl was crying. Eric sat down next to her and talked to her. This calmed her down and according to the childcare worker, "brought down the volume in the area considerably". This story made me so proud. That's my sweet boy! He must be learning something from us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment