We took a break at lunch to enjoy the beautiful weather by eating at a local restaurant that had a play area for Eric. After lunch, Eric and I dropped Patrick off at home and we proceeded to go to one of my local scrapbook stores (they were having a big 50% off sale) and then to Target. With the few little things I bought at Target, I'm finished with all of my Christmas shopping, except for my nephew. Usually Patrick takes care of getting his gift, but I plan on getting that shopping done by this weekend.
Eric and I got home just in time to see Natalie get off the school bus. I didn't get to take a nap this afternoon, but it was worth it. I was pretty tired, but Eric wanted me to read to him and then he wanted to play catch. Despite all the running around we did today, he was pretty energetic and he was in a great mood. We were both sitting across from each other on the floor. Eric threw the ball hard and downward, so he kept hitting me in the belly. The ball would bounce off my belly and he would laugh and laugh. I threw the ball at him, but he can't catch so the ball would fall through his arms/hands and he would laugh and laugh. I enjoyed just watching him try to throw and catch the ball. Mostly, I enjoyed watching him laugh and laugh.
Tomorrow, I plan on ordering some items online for the people left on my Christmas list. I already know what I'm going to get so it'll be quick and easy hopefully. My Mom and Dad are coming for another visit to help out with the little ones this weekend. The boys have four soccer games apiece during this Pre-Thanksgiving Tournament. It'll be another busy weekend, but I can't imagine enjoying it as much as I enjoyed today.
No comments:
Post a Comment