Natalie was so proud of herself for getting an "E" (for "excellent") on this handwriting worksheet at school. She told me about it over the phone when I was on call on Tuesday. She showed it to me in person today when I got home. Usually she rushes through her work, which includes messy handwriting. She usually gets "Satisfactory" for her handwriting, even on her report card. Patrick and I think this is the first time she has gotten an "excellent". I just hope this means that she likes getting E's and that she will try harder in the future to be neater, at least in her handwriting. Her desk and her room, on the other hand, still need some work.
Thursday, November 04, 2010
Handwriting Excellence
Natalie was so proud of herself for getting an "E" (for "excellent") on this handwriting worksheet at school. She told me about it over the phone when I was on call on Tuesday. She showed it to me in person today when I got home. Usually she rushes through her work, which includes messy handwriting. She usually gets "Satisfactory" for her handwriting, even on her report card. Patrick and I think this is the first time she has gotten an "excellent". I just hope this means that she likes getting E's and that she will try harder in the future to be neater, at least in her handwriting. Her desk and her room, on the other hand, still need some work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment