It's unusual for me not to post about Eric every day. He's probably the most interesting member of the family. ;) This past weekend, I didn't really see that much of him or Natalie. Mom and Dad took very good care of them, of course. We didn't have to worry about cooking or laundry either. It was especially good because Eric ran a fever on Saturday.
Before I took this picture, the ibuprofen had worn off and Eric started acting very tired and needy. We gave him some more ibuprofen and then he wanted to be held so I held him for a while. When I had to get ready to leave again, Natalie was willing and ready to hold him in her lap and he was not energetic enough to resist. After a few minutes though (too soon for the medicine to work), he started playing with her face, squishing her cheeks together in his hands. Nothing like a big sister to make a little brother feel better.
Anthony always tries to get together with friends on the weekends. He goes out more than Patrick and me. On Saturday, the school that he used to go to was holding their annual King's Fair, which is a sort of Renaissance-type festival, their biggest fundraiser for the year. He still has lots of friends that go to that school, so I dropped him off there so he could spend time hanging out with them. When he got home, he had this pink unicorn painted on his face. Apparently the unicorn was his idea, but the pink was the idea of his friend that painted the unicorn. It's good to know that Anthony is secure enough to wear pink! He does look a little annoyed that I was taking his picture, however.So, we did a little more than just go to soccer games this past weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment