Patrick took this picture of Alex for me before taking him to school this morning. He may look happy, but that is an exaggerated smile just for the picture. He kept doing his frown that he does for pictures. Patrick would take a picture and see that he was frowning and tell him to smile. He would smile in the next picture. Patrick took about four pictures like that. We are just glad that this project is over. Now on to the next one!
Alex's favorite thing to do is play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for the Playstation 3. He finally got to play tonight after a week of not playing it at all, and he only got to play for a short period before getting back to work. All is well now. :) I thought he and Eric playing games while sitting on the living room sofa made a nice picture. :)Tomorrow is party day for Natalie (at school) and actually for me too (at work). I'm hoping that I'll be able to get out early so I can attend Natalie's party. That would be a nice birthday present.
1 comment:
That top photo of him smiling is so great!
Post a Comment