I'm on call today, so I'm posting these photos I took on Friday night. Our DVR was full, so I was looking for things to watch and/or erase. I found the tape of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show that aired last week. Anthony had turned on the TV about halfway through the show and he and Patrick decided to tape it as they watched it. It was interesting to hear the conversation between my "little" boy and his Papa. Patrick was trying to entice me to watch by saying that there were bare-chested male gymnasts on the show for the female fans to watch.

Fast forward to Friday night when Anthony was spending the night at his friend's house. I asked Alex if he wanted to watch the tape and at first he said that the show should be available online for him to view any time. I decided it would be better if he saw the show with his parents in the room. He was texting during the show, but when he wasn't, he looked pretty much like he does in this picture. I'm not sure what the pillow is for, but he used to always hide his face behind a pillow when a woman (fully clothed or not) would walk onscreen. There was no face-hiding this time. He didn't even want me to fast forward through the commercials.

Patrick and I cracked up when we saw Eric's face, though. He was just as mesmerized by the show. Of course Patrick said, "That's my BOY!" I think he was more mesmerized by the lights and colors and music rather than the models strutting down the runway, but I certainly saw some glimpses of what will be in this little boy's future. Grandma's going to have to start buying more than one Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar every year! *WINK*
No comments:
Post a Comment