Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Big Boy Little Boy

I tried to take a few more pictures today to make up for yesterday. I decided to post only two photos today and then share the rest of them when I share my December Daily album.

Patrick had made Thai Pork for dinner and made banana chocolate chip bread. I took pictures of those things because I was so happy that he was being so domestic. :) When I had gone to pick up Anthony from soccer practice, Eric wanted to have some banana bread, but Patrick wouldn't let him because it was so close to dinner. Eric insisted that banana bread wasn't a "snack" because it was "bread". Of course, how could you get that wrong, Papa?

After dinner and a show (a taped episode of "Tower Prep"), I took Anthony, Eric, and Natalie to Baskin-Robbins for Dollar Scoop Tuesday. Sometimes I still wonder if Alex is mine--he didn't want to go out and get ice cream again. On the way out, Natalie stood up next to the height measurement thingy on the door and said that she wasn't even 4 1/2 feet tall. I told Anthony to go stand next to the door too. He was six feet tall with shoes on! Actually, he was a little over six feet tall with his hair being so puffy!

I took some shots of our outdoor lights tonight. One new addition is this little tree that I bought from the Boy Scouts at our church. Eric was watching me take pictures from just inside the front door, at first, but then he wanted to go outside with me. I know the lighting is pretty bad here, but he looked so cute standing next to that little tree. He is looking up at the sky because there was a contrail in the sky right next to the full moon. He had been pointing to the sky saying that an airplane had been there. I love how he is so fascinated by even the small little things.

I'm on call tomorrow night, which means I get to spend some time with the family in the morning tomorrow and then the next week or so. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: