Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The "Baconator" revisited


I posted about DS#1 and Wendy's "Baconator" this past September. I finally got a picture of him today with the "Double Baconator". When I picked him up from soccer tryouts, he was so hungry that he asked me to get him something to eat before we went home. When we were in line at the Wendy's Drive Thru, I saw a sign for the "Triple Baconator". When I pointed it out to him (implying that he might want that instead of the "Double Baconator" if he was that hungry), he replied that he knew about it already but that he didn't want to "feel fat." I couldn't believe he said that! Anyway, he ended up watching "Star Trek" on my IPhone on the way home so he didn't actually eat it until we were already at home. It's going to be a LONG week of soccer tryouts for both of us.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

"Feel fat...." ROFL!

The Sonboul's said...

lol this is a great little story! don't you just love kids??!!