DH finally finished writing the Christmas letter and getting paper to print it on, so tonight we stuffed the envelopes. For the first time ever, we enlisted the kids' help in the task. I folded the letter while the boys put the cards in the envelopes. When I had folded enough letters, they started putting the letters in the envelopes. During this time, we started singing Christmas carols on our own. DS#1 even changed up a line from "Feliz Navidad". "I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my corazon!" DS#2 loved this so much that he kept singing it this way even when DS#1 wasn't. DH tried to take some video but of course the boys stopped when they saw the video camera. DH gave up after a while and started playing Christmas music from the computer.
After DD finished watching Dora with DS#3, she came over and begged to help. She stuffed the letters into the envelopes while DS#2 applied the return address labels and DS#1 applied the address labels. We all had to keep reminding DS#2 to focus. Sometimes it seems like he isn't able to talk and do his job at the same time. It's actually become a running joke amongst family.
I have a few addresses I still need to get, but we're mostly finished with our cards. Yay! DH will mail what we have tomorrow. Now, on to teacher gifts...
1 comment:
Ah, another thing crossed off the holiday list. :)
Post a Comment