
DS#2 loves coins and coin collecting, just like his Papa. He's been talking about how he has a collection of state quarters, so today I was able to go by Michael's and buy him a coin book to put his coins in. I started helping him figure out which state and whether or not there was a "D" (for "Denver") or "P" (for "Philadelphia") and putting the coin in the appropriate hole. DH then whispered to me that half the fun of collecting is looking for the right coin, so I stopped so DS#2 could do it himself. He was taking a shower at the time. He was very appreciative of my getting the coin book. He even gave me an extra kiss goodnight, which makes it worth it to me. :)
They're going to post the results of the soccer tryouts tomorrow. DS#1 is confident that he should at least make one of the three teams and he thinks it will be the Junior Varsity A team (which would mean 19 high school soccer games in 2 1/2 months starting in January). Please think of him tomorrow around 8:40AM!
No comments:
Post a Comment