
I have always loved crafts but I do not consider myself "crafty". I can copy what someone else does, but I'm not good at thinking that stuff up on my own. My work office mate, however, is "crafty". He showed me a wreath that he had made using ball ornaments and a big bow--fabulous! He also made some felt stockings for an auction at his kids' school. Just by seeing a picture in a magazine he cut the pattern by hand and sewed it all together by hand. This picture is the "before" picture. He saw these little Santas and lighted sleighs at Michael's Arts and Crafts Store and he saw the makings of a holiday centerpiece.

Here is my office mate with one of the finished products. The sleigh even plugs in and lights up! Our department was supposed to make these centerpieces for the holiday party on Friday and I knew just the person for the job. These are supposed to be raffled off and I think the winners will be happy to get them!
1 comment:
Those are very nice centerpieces!
Post a Comment