Thursday, December 03, 2009

Funny Face

I've been doing this photo a day project (aka Project 365) this year and I have to admit that I'm tired and just want it to be over. Sometimes I'm just not feeling creative and this project forces me to be creative, which isn't always such a bad thing, but I'm still tired. For example, I didn't get home until 6:30PM again tonight because DS#1 didn't finish with soccer practice until 6PM. I got him another "Double Baconator" from Wendy's, and I had already finished my small chili when he got in the car. When we got home we only had a half hour before we left again, this time for his Club Soccer practice. DH had already left with the "little ones" for DS#2's Club Soccer practice. I went there, picked up the "little ones" and when I got home, as y'all can imagine, I was pooped--but I still had to get a picture for today.


DS#3 was wearing this cute shirt and I got it into my head that I wanted a picture of him wearing the shirt, especially since I wanted to show off the shirt to his Grandma, who recently got back from vacation in Italy and probably needs her baby fix. She also loves penguins, which is one reason why DH and I bought this shirt last week. DH also liked it because it says, "Cool Like Daddy".

I finally managed to get this picture! He kept laying back on the sofa or holding his Thomas DVD in front of the shirt or he just wasn't looking at the camera, etc. Finally, DS#2 helped me by talking about making a "funny face". After a few tries, DS#3 finally looked my way during his "funny face" pose. This boy loves copying his siblings. DH and I hope that his siblings will manage some behavior worth copying. At least I got my picture of the day for today!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It's a very cute picture!