
My sisters are here! They got here this afternoon when I was at work. My sister M did her Christmas shopping later than my sister C and I, so she gave her presents to my children today instead of at Thanksgiving when my sister C and I gave our gifts. One of her gifts to DS#3 was another Duplo Thomas the Tank Engine set, and this one included "James" the red engine. Here DS#3 is getting a closer look at James, Thomas, and Stanley and my sister C is bending down close to the ground to get to his eye level. What a great moment between the two of them!

DH's sister L is still here and all of us played DS#2's new game, Apples to Apples. Actually, I was just watching at first, but then DH had to go grill some steaks for dinner and I took over his turns. Thanks to me (*WINK*) DH and I won the game! It was a really fun party game and one we will definitely bring with us when we visit Houston for New Year's. We're planning on doing a "game night" on New Year's Eve so games like these will be really fun with the whole family playing.
2 comments:
Enjoy your visitors! Our second wave is coming this week too!
Happy New Year and I will hopefully get to see you soon!!
We love Apples to Apples! Next week will be blogging about a new discovery that we love. :)
Post a Comment