Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Photo Take 2

This is it! I found our Christmas card photo! Now, I have to decide whether I want to use the portrait or the landscape orientation. That'll probably depend on the card I choose, but I rather like the portrait one because it cuts out all of the dead space on either side of the kids. Alex and Natalie like the landscape one. Alex says the extra space distracts people from looking at them! He is such a joker.

Speaking of joker, I had to threaten Alex this time. I told him that if he didn't smile, he would suffer the wrath of his siblings. He's been having trouble with his cell phone lately. Apparently some of the keys don't work which means he can't text properly. Patrick said he would take him to the AT&T store to see about getting it fixed (or get a replacement) if he behaved during the pictures today. Of course it was Eric that I was having trouble with this time. He kept making silly faces. The side effect was that he made his siblings smile.

Aren't my children beautiful? :) They're beautiful when they smile and don't talk back. ;)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Wonderful photo!!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Great photo! Glad the retakes went so well. :)

Jill said...

fantastic! Love the top one