I quickly snapped this picture of Eric tonight, right before I was about to brush his teeth. I wanted to get a better view of his cut lip and bruised chin, but he didn't want any pictures, of course. Eric and Patrick were at the outdoor playground at La Cantera Mall. He was running, fell, and hit his lip (and bit it, too) and chin. Apparently, there was blood all over his hands and face. Patrick rushed over and started trying to figure out what happened and to comfort him. Some woman who was old enough to know better, and who didn't even know Eric, starting yelling that he was bleeding. Patrick was so angry at that woman, because then, Eric starting freaking out and then he wouldn't calm down. Eric insisted on going home right away and getting some ice to put on his face. When they got home, they put ice on his face while he sat in Patrick's lap watching a movie. He still looks pretty cute, booboos and all.
Not much to report today. I worked late, so when I got home, Anthony was already at soccer practice, the two little ones were bathed, and Alex started playing some PS3. I'm off for the next four days, though, and boy am I going to enjoy it!
1 comment:
Poor little banged up face!
Post a Comment