I realized today that I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with my December Daily album this week. I don't even have the foundation or cover pages done yet. I decided to just take a bunch of pictures and play it by ear. Just like the last time I did this album two years ago (see HERE), it's more of a "month in the life" than strictly about our holiday happenings.This first photo is of the two trees that I got for Eric and Natalie. The dark triangular thing in the lower left hand corner is the slide on the bunk bed. Natalie has a pink tinsel tree while Eric has a blue one. The blue one is actually more of a turquoise color and might have been Natalie's usual first choice of colors, but she was much more excited at the thought of them both having a tree. Pink for her and blue for him just made sense to her.
I also got both of them slippers to keep their feet warm this winter. I know that it doesn't get that cold here, but it's better than going barefoot anyway. Eric looks so adorable in his Lightning McQueen slippers, doesn't he? Tonight Patrick also put him in these emergency vehicle pajamas that match just perfectly. He even posed for me!I also took a couple of other photos of the mess around the house. The theme for tonight was cleaning up the clutter. It's a big job and it will be ongoing for the next couple of days at least.
1 comment:
The SGB is totally fascinated with "Cars" right now. He asks Elise to draw him cars and write out the names Lightening McQueen and 'Mater.
Post a Comment