


These next two uses photos from a trip to NJ for my cousin's wedding in July 2006. They just had a new baby girl! (Note: you can click on the scrapbook pages for a bigger picture.)


As for my own baby news, DS#3 has been standing "taller". That is, he will stand up very straight at DD's play kitchen, for example, and stretch himself even more in order to reach something. He hasn't been taking too many steps along furniture, but he will now sometimes only hold on with one hand and he doesn't just plop down on the ground. He makes a very controlled descent down to the ground, if that makes any sense. Oh, and one other change is that he now crawls on his hands and knees instead of the army crawling he's been doing for four months! I know I really need to post some photos, but I've been holding back with downloading photos from the camera until I have time to edit them at the same time. There just isn't enough time during the day for everything I want to do!
5 comments:
Love these layouts! You've done a really awesome job with them, and so fun to hear how the baby is doing!
Again, awesome fun layouts!
Wow, LOVE that 'Fun Cousins' LO there Melanie :)!
I enjoyed the layouts! I just looked through my brother's album Tuesday from their trip to Disney about the same time you went. They had pics of the Lights, Motors, Action too!
I love all the strip journaling you are doing. I don't do that much so maybe I'll have to give it a try again.
DS#3 is going to be a climber from the sounds of it. Have fun!
Great layouts!! You are really rocking this month!! I can't believe he is getting so big!! :)
Post a Comment