Sunday, April 19, 2009

4/20/09 Sketch Challenge

First of all, if you haven't checked DH's blog in a while, you must check in now. He's put up the cutest video of DS#3 HERE.

I was going to post some pics from today, but I had to finish this LO for my Sketch Challenge over at Playground of Memories. I haven't done much scrapping lately, but I keep hoping to start a flood of pages. Wish me luck!

On a side note, I don't think you can appreciate it on this scan, but DS#1 has some dark fuzz growing on his upper lip. I alternate between not believing he's thirteen because I still remember him being so itty bitty when he was first born and because I look at him and think he looks SO grown up already!

4 comments:

The Mom said...

That top picture is great!! Love the layout!! You did a great job with it!

Catherine said...

I'm really liking the top photo, too! It's a very fun layout and I'm hoping to get this challenge done early in the week. :)

Pam Sivage said...

Super layout! I always like seeing soccer layouts!

Helmka Family said...

WOW! Great action shots. I miss seeing your pages. Fabulous layout!
Karen