
The other boys have always pretty much gotten their haircuts about once a month or so, like DH does. DS#3 has always been different in that regard. Today was his first cut in over three months. I knew it didn't go well when DH called me at work and said that he didn't want to take DS#3 to get his hair cut again until he turns five. Of course, one of my co-workers said that his wife would have told him that if he had said that, his wife would have told him that he would be the one to go over and over again until he learned how to do it right.

Apparently, DS#3 couldn't decide at first which vehicle to ride in. They finally settled on the airplane. Then he still got really upset when the hairdresser put a cape on him. I told DH he shouldn't have put the cape on, but of course he said that he didn't know. DS#3 also got distressed when he noticed his hair all over. He looks like he's about to start crying in this picture. DH brushed off the hair as best he could, but then DS#3 still cried in the van all the way home and throughout his entire bath.

I tried to get an "after" picture of DS#3's profile, but then he started helping DS#1 unload the dishwasher. I thought I would combine the "after" photo with this photo of him engaged in this activity. He was unloading faster than DS#1 could put it away, but at least he was helping. DS#2 was supposed to be the helper, but he was "busy" upstairs, probably playing with his new Lego sets that he ordered in the mail. Legos are DS#2's current obsession, especially Star Wars Legos.

I also took this photo of DS#3 watching Dora tonight. He looks adorable with his hair short, but he's even cuter here because he's watching TV with his car and bus by his side, along with one of his other favorites, his ambulance. I have a feeling he won't get another haircut for at least another three months.
5 comments:
His new cut turned out great! (easy for me and you to say...we didn't have to hear him crying!)
I have to show Nick and Aly the pic of his helping w/ unloading the dishwasher - can he come to my house and help too? ;)
Oh, his hair cut turned out so cute! Sounds like it was quite the process...when Preemie Boy would get his hair cut at this age, I would have to stand in front of him popping marshmallows in his mouth. If I ran out of marshmallows, watch out!
Oh he looks so cute!! We did the marshmallow thing with Evan when he was littler too. Now he still only gets his hair cut once every two months where as Ian gets his done every other week like Daddy.
he looks so cute! i'm so glad i can get away w/ letting the girls hair just grow w/ an occasional trim, by me.
He is so CUTE! What a great place to take him that he gets to sit in a space ship. Kaden would always cry to when he was small too.
Adorable photos.
Karen
Post a Comment