
I thought I would post a few more pictures of the wildest part of this weekend. As you can see from this first photo, the confetti was tiny. We now have confetti all over the driveway and house. We were warned that we would be finding confetti for the next week or so, but that's okay because it truly was fun for all the kids. Of course, I can say that because no one broke one of those cascarones on top of MY head. *WINK*

This is a sample of what our driveway looks like. After all the cascarones were gone, some of the kids went back outside to break what eggshells they could find over each other's heads. This meant that the pieces all became even smaller. It rained Sunday morning, but I don't think any of it washed away, unfortunately. On Sunday afternoon, DD went over to a friend's house, and she got even more cascarones. Those pieces are out there somewhere, too.

This isn't the greatest photo, but DH and DS#1 were moving so fast that I was lucky to get this picture. This is what took place after DH put down the camera to chase after DS#1. I'm just glad no one fell and hurt themselves during this activity. :)

I thought I would show proof of DH holding DS#1 in a headlock. What I think is interesting is that DS#1 still managed to sneak a cascarones out and break it over his sister's head, while he was in that headlock. Even J who was sick all of last week, had enough energy to run around outside for this. Good fun was had by all! :)
1 comment:
This just looks like so much fun! Love the photos!
Post a Comment