Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Guitar Man

This is my photo for yesterday. DS#2 took his first guitar lesson last Thursday. DH got him a guitar yesterday. He was SO excited! He even consented to me photographing him playing his guitar! Can you believe that? I love how he really looks like he's concentrating in this photo. He's been picking it up and playing on it a lot since yesterday. :)

In other news, my Mom and Dad brought two cases of mangoes with them when they came to visit this weekend. There were three left that I peeled and sliced today. DS#3 saw me doing this and brought his stepping stool over. At first he put the stool near the sink (to my right) where I was peeling the mangoes, but then he saw that the plate I was putting them on was to the left of the sink, so he put the stool over there instead. He then handed me his plate! I just had to laugh, he was so adorable! Thanks for the mangoes, Mom and Dad!

It's here! DH ordered another computer and it arrived today. It's a 24-inch IMac and it looks humongous on the desk. He's been busy transferring files and such this evening. The screen looks fabulous, and I can't wait to use it!

4 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

ah! Glad you found an affordable guitar - he was SO disappointed w/ not getting one this past Sat.
Mangoes - yum! And I see the ever-present bus right by his plate.
No comment about the new Mac...not gonna let JB see - I want a new washer/dryer. ;)

Catherine said...

No comment about the Mac here either...lol! But I have relatives that think Bill Gates is the devil, so I can relate.

Generic Universe said...

Ha! My only problem with this wonderful new machine, is, well, the fact that she can't wait to use it...

I don't think Bill Gates is the devil, but before this arrived the newest machine in the house was the PC sitting on her desk. We haven't done the "free" upgrade to Vista because some of her software won't run on it and everyone I know that knows a lot about Windows machines tells me not to upgrade it.

The 6 1/2 year old power mac has been faster than the new PC and my laptop is faster than that.

Obviously, this machine leaves the laptop gasping for air ... ;).

Jules said...

A guitar AND a new IMac in the same house? NO FAIR!!!