I got to watch DS#2 at his second guitar lesson, which was today. Maybe it's because I don't know anything about the guitar, but I enjoyed watching him play much more than watching DD. It was less frustrating for me. He was trying hard to play everything correctly, and his instructor was giving him the right words of encouragement. DD tends to be a little "silly" during her lessons and it takes all that I have to keep from telling her to behave. I was also glad that DS#2 let me take a photo of the session. Of course, DS#2 says that he didn't actually "let" me. He says that he had no choice because he was playing his guitar at the time. Okay, whatever, Son. You weren't hiding behind something or trying your hardest to frown at the camera. I'm a happy Mama. :)
1 comment:
I have no clue about guitars, but my sister plays and really enjoys it. DS looks very intent!
Post a Comment