Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some Weekend Pictures

I'm trying to separate my posts so the content makes more sense. DH took this picture yesterday during DS#1's afternoon soccer game. I was at work and missed all the fun. As you can see from DD's hair, it was rather windy. The game (at 1PM) was during DS#3's usual naptime, and you wouldn't be able to tell that from this cheesy photo. The problem was, of course, later. On a side note, DH and I found this cute Adidas soccer outfit at Costco this week. It's a 2T and huge on DS#3, but at least he's wearing his brothers' team colors. :)

Today, DS#2 had a game at 2:15PM. DH and DS#3 were leaving around 1PM when DS#3 usually lays down for a nap. DH tried putting him in the crib for his nap, but when I'm at home, he likes to lay down in my bed and take a nap with me. That sounded like a good idea since I worked last night, so I moved him to my bed and we took a nap. I actually got some sleep last night. It was abnormally "quiet" for a Saturday at a major trauma hospital. Still, I don't sleep well there, so I went down almost as easily as DS#3.

Just so y'all don't think DS#3 has stopped lining up his cars, this was taken today at the soccer field. I hadn't taken any photos of him lining up his cars on the grass yet. :) He awakened from his nap, propped himself up on the pillow in between us, and said, "Mama--Papa home?" I told him that DH was at soccer with DS#2. I then asked him if he wanted to go to DS#2's soccer game and he said, "Yah." We got there a little after the second half started.

I thought I would throw in a cute photo of DS#3. DH was winking at DS#3 and he was winking back. In between winks, he was laughing so heartily, like he was really enjoying this "game" between him and his Papa. I love his big genuine smile here, and the fact that you can see the dimples in his cheeks so clearly. You can almost see the hint of a dimple in his chin. I think you can also appreciate that little bit of mischief in his smile. I love this boy! :)

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm loving these photos...the car one makes me smile, the windy hair one looks like what's outside my front door today and the winking one is hilarious!

Jules said...

LOVE that wink!

The Mom said...

I love the wink!!

Anita Ford said...

Wow, what a wink! That boy will be a heartbreaker!