
These are a couple of pages I did in June and August. The top one is of DS#3's love for buses. That has been surpassed somewhat by his love for trains. The second one is about DS#3 falling asleep while in the stroller. He was in that stroller quite a bit during our trip to DC.
These next two use pictures from our trip to Colorado in 2003 when the boys were very small, DD was a baby, and DS#3 wasn't even an apple in DH's eye.
These are absolutely adorable photos of DS#3 falling asleep in a semi-standing position on the bottom step of our stairs. He was getting sick plus he had an exhausting morning and needed a nap.
These two are some pictures from our trip to Disney in September of 2007. This was our first stay at the Polynesian Resort and we had a fabulous time.
The above two pages showcase pictures of a 2 1/2 year old DS#2. Isn't the just the cutest?
This one shows DS#1 making funny faces with his friend when they were both about 7 years old. I miss my little DS#1!
This one shows DS#1 and DS#2 making funny faces. I think that was just the age where they would have a funny face every time I pulled out the camera!
This layout shows DH and DS#1 practicing their Bo Staff form from their karate class in the backyard so they wouldn't beat up any of our inside furniture. Look how intense (and little) DS#1 looks!
DH took all of these pictures of our neighbors and neighborhood back in September of 2002 when we got our first digital camera. We've been all digital now for about three or four years. I can't ever go back to film--digital is so much more convenient!
Finally, this layout shows DS#1 in February of this year when he was starting to really become fascinated with trains. He is currently quite obsessed with trains and he'll hardly go anywhere without them.I have one more page I've done this month, but that is on the other computer, so I won't post it here. I'm proud of myself for getting all of these (except the top two above) done this month. Wish me luck for being able to get one page a day done for the rest of the month!
2 comments:
WOW...some fabulous layouts here!
TFS!
Karen
These looks so great!! You've been doing a fantastic job keeping up!
Post a Comment