
Did I already mention how we had so much fun this past weekend? Here's more evidence. The boys here are using the desk chairs as both their vehicles and their shields. That was some Nerf Gun War!

I took this picture on Sunday morning. My sister has a two story entryway, and somehow one of the suction cup-type darts got stuck up where the ceiling meets the wall. They were all trying to shoot down that dart and that entertained them for most of the morning. At one point they used some bean bags and one got stuck above the door, but DS#1 could reach that one by standing on a chair. They got a second suction cup dart stuck up there too, but that one ended up falling off on its own. In the end, they never were able to shoot that dart down.

Speaking of Nerf Gun Wars, this is a picture of the girls with their Nerf guns. I just think the look on my niece A's face is just hilarious! She's the one in the middle. DD also made me laugh. She really wanted to point that gun at me while I was taking the picture. Also, notice how her right hip is sort of thrown to one side? She is such a poser that I have to laugh!

This is what DS#3 was doing all weekend. He was playing with my nephew's old trains. DS#2 and my nephew N helped build the tracks. They even seemed to be having more fun than DS#3 at one point. You can also see DS#1 in the background. He brought his laptop partly so he could do his World Geography homework. After he finished, however, he was playing games and checking his Facebook page. That's what DS#1 was doing all weekend. ;)

My sister has this Jelly Belly dispenser on her counter. This is a close-up of DS#3 getting some jelly beans out of that dispenser. He loves jelly beans and kept asking for more. He actually only had three toddler handfuls before he decided on his own that he had enough. I love how I can see his fine motor skills at work here.

This photo is one of my favorites, of course because all of the kids are in the picture. I didn't get to grow up very close to my cousins because we lived so far away. It's wonderful that not only do my kids get to play with their cousins, they also get along so well with them.
2 comments:
We have Nerf Gun wars at our house on a regular basis...still....lol!
Looks like fun!! We have one and always have a blast!!!
Love the family picture!
Post a Comment