The fact that I took this picture at DS#2's game today means that DS#1 did not make it to his game, which was scheduled for the same time. DS#2 looks good in his white home uniform and I love seeing him run. Despite the clumsiness of my children (who take after their parents), they look really graceful when they're running at full speed.Now back to DS#1--he had a fever today up to 104. Unfortunately this brings back some bad memories of when he was 16 months old and he had a febrile seizure. He had taken some ibuprofen about 40 minutes before the 104 temperature was taken. Fortunately his temperature started coming down soon after that. He is questionable for school tomorrow, which is not an easy decision since he has Art and Electronic Media and Survey of Design Technology tomorrow which require a lot of work IN class and are difficult to make up at home. He would have to stay after school to make up the work in those classes. He's starting to feel better this afternoon/evening, as evidenced by his being able to finish his Physics homework and play Facebook games.
I had some body aches this morning and tonight I have a low-grade fever. My nonproductive cough has become productive. DH's cough has also gotten worse. DS#3's cough continues. So far so good with DS#2 and DD. I hope they stay immune to all of this and the rest of us get better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment