Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bug Bites!

I'm going to apologize for this gross picture, but Eric has had quite a large amount of bug bites on his legs in the last couple of days. They started out small although very plentiful, but yesterday we noticed these huge erythematous areas around each of them. He doesn't seem to be bothered by them so Patrick and I don't want to call attention to them (at least in front of him) and that's why I took this picture while he was sleeping, but he must be rubbing his legs on his sheets when he's sleeping or something to make them expand so much. Oh, and by the way, we put bug spray on him whenever he's outside for any length of time, but because this is so bad, we're wondering if we should put it on him in the morning and throughout the day even when he's going to be inside the house? My poor baby! :(

1 comment: