We had a pretty relaxed day today. After church this morning, Natalie and I went shopping for clothing and shoes (for her). She really reminds me of me when she shops. She has an idea of what she wants and doesn't want, and I can't convince her to like something I like. She's different from me, however, in that she makes quick decisions about whether or not she wants to get something. We bought her two dresses, two shirts, and a pair of swimming goggles at Kohl's. She got some lip balm at Target (and I bought a few other things there also, of course). At Payless she got two pairs of shoes. She had quite the haul in about two hours with driving time and Target time included (because I can never leave Target in less than an hour and spend less than $100).

In the afternoon, she invited a couple of her friends over to play. They decided to play "Spy". Patrick and Alex had gone to a meeting with their new soccer team members. Since Anthony and Eric were the only other people at home, and Eric was already following them around, that meant that they were going to "spy" on Anthony, who was playing games on the computer in the office. Watching them was entertainment for me (and I think for Eric too).

Can you see them underneath the desk behind where Anthony is sitting? They would "sneak" into the office and hide there. I use the term "sneak" very loosely since you could hear their bare feet walking across the wood floor and they couldn't help but giggle every so often.

Here they are behind/under the desk. They would talk there, "pretending" to be upstairs when they were talking. Did they really think Anthony wouldn't be able to hear them back there and think they were actually upstairs? At one point they wanted me to distract him and put a blanket up so he wouldn't see them sneaking into the office. I pretended to distract him, but I refused to put the blanket up. That would have been WAY too obvious. ;)

Here they are plotting. They also pretended to be planning something for Eric to try to fool Anthony. At this point Eric was happily eating raisins in the breakfast room.

Here is Anthony holding up a sign while they are behind him. What was even funnier was that it took them a while to see the sign and read it. I was in the other room at the time and I heard one of them reading the sign out loud! Too funny!
1 comment:
The big brother sign totally cracks me up!
Post a Comment