Patrick and I have had the hardest time getting the boys out of the house since school ended. They want to stay at home and read or play video games. Today, we insisted that they go to our neighborhood park with us when Natalie went to swim team practice (at 10am). I thought I would first post thia picture of Eric playing on the playscape. Last week when we went to the playground, he tried climbing up without using those yellow "stairs". Needless to say, he found it very difficult to get up there. This is his favorite part of the playscape because there is a big slide at the top.
Patrick and the boys played around with the soccer ball. When they "play ball" it has pretty much been with a soccer ball. They didn't make it easy for me to get a good picture, but at least I've documented this shared activity. Alex started out with reading a book but was convinced to get a little exercise instead.
Eric has been a bit bossy lately. This morning he was in the gameroom when Alex came in. He told Alex to get out of "his gameroom". Here he is telling Alex not to sit next to him and trying to push him off the bench. We've been letting all the kids stay up pretty late just because we want them to be more relaxed this summer and also on the hopes that they start sleeping in. Eric has been taking three hour naps too. Do you think that he is a little tired?I'm on call tonight, so I'll be home tomorrow. We're scheduled to have pictures taken at the Picture People so hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post tomorrow.
1 comment:
The Grandbaby has been a little bossy with the puppy and his little brother lately as well.
Post a Comment